Old Member New Member - Team Camaro Tech
New Member Introductions New here? Please introduce yourself.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old Nov 21st, 19, 09:54 PM Thread Starter
Probationer
Jeff

Garage
Old Member New Member

I haven't owned a classic Camaro for awhile but looking to have another '69 back in my life. I have owned 4 so far and regret selling the last one as it was the best running classic car I ever owned and looked pretty good too. Z28 clone, ZZ4 crate motor, M21 4spd, black interior, just a good all around car. Years after I sold it I located it just a few miles from me, checked it out as it was for sale but it had suffered from abuse and neglect. For the money the seller was wanting I could not justify buying it as I knew what it would take to bring it back to its former glory. Now with paying off my house in sight I plan to buy one as close to done as possible. Here are some pics from when I owned it to what it looked like last time I saw it. Seeing how much the market has gone up makes me wish I had bought it back.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	69CamaroRG01.jpg
Views:	14
Size:	116.6 KB
ID:	230897   Click image for larger version

Name:	69CamaroRG02.jpg
Views:	14
Size:	115.2 KB
ID:	230899  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old Nov 22nd, 19, 02:07 AM
Mike

Re: Old Member New Member

Hello and welcome to the forum! Great to have another Camaro fan here. Forum like this is the best way to make new friends and learn something new about a passion that runs deep. Hope you stick around and find it useful!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Chevy Camaro
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Call Toll Free: 800.505.3274 |
|
|
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Team Camaro Tech forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address.
NOTE we receive a lot of registrations with bad email addresses. IF you do not receive your confirmation email you will not be able to post. contact support and we will try and help.
Be sure you enter a valid email address and check your spam folder as well.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode