1st Gen Camaro Survey - Team Camaro Tech
New Member Introductions New here? Please introduce yourself.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 125 (permalink) Old Oct 5th, 06, 03:07 PM Thread Starter
Senior Tech
Doug

Send a message via Yahoo to thedugan
1st Gen Camaro Survey

For anybody new to the site who has a first gen don't forget to vote

https://www.camaros.net/forums/showthread.php?t=67652

-Doug
68 RS/SS Conv
67 Coupe
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 125 (permalink) Old Nov 4th, 06, 12:35 PM
Gold Lifetime Member
Fred

Re: 1st Gen Camaro Survey

Well, I guess I blew it. I joined up. It said I was logged on until I tried to post the BOOK I wrote. It wouldn't let me and then my BOOK was gone! Grrrr
post #3 of 125 (permalink) Old Sep 17th, 07, 02:16 PM

My name is Floyd Stinson and my wife and I own Firewheel Classics, a small Camaro Parts Company in Wylie Texas. I thought I might join this forum to see if I could contribute and learn something about the hobby. I love Camaros and owned my first one in 1972, a 69 plane jane with a big block in it and I wish I had it back!!!!!!!!!!!

post #4 of 125 (permalink) Old Sep 17th, 07, 08:01 PM
Senior Tech
67 Camaros Rock

Hey Floyd I love that 68Z of yours. I was at one of the first North Dallas Camaro club meetings at Kels house. I was there from Arkansas in my 67 and took home a cal hood and gave away my flat hood.

Nice to see you have joined up and look FWD to your posts. I am sure we all can learn from you as well.

Joe

"If you can leave black marks on a straight from the time you exit a corner till the time you brake for the next turn.......
Then, you have enough horsepower."
-Mark Donahue
My 67 Camaro Time Line
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #5 of 125 (permalink) Old Sep 18th, 07, 02:46 PM
Team Member
Christropher

Quote:
Originally Posted by 69bigboy View Post
My name is Floyd Stinson and my wife and I own Firewheel Classics, a small Camaro Parts Company in Wylie Texas. I thought I might join this forum to see if I could contribute and learn something about the hobby. I love Camaros and owned my first one in 1972, a 69 plane jane with a big block in it and I wish I had it back!!!!!!!!!!!
Welcome to Team Camaro Floyd. I live down in Garland. I'll have to stop by your shop to chat with you one of these days.

Christropher

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
...in pieces still.

MrDanB - "Don't worry about Mr.Wilcox...He has that incurable disease of thinking that they only made the Camaro in '67
"
post #6 of 125 (permalink) Old Sep 18th, 07, 03:11 PM
Senior Tech
Larry

Thumbs up Re: 1st Gen Camaro Survey

Hello and welcome to the site.

(LARRY)

1969 CAMARO SS 502ci - 600hp

post #7 of 125 (permalink) Old Sep 18th, 07, 06:49 PM
Gold Lifetime Member
Erik

Quote:
Floyd - was wondering what your tag name here was. This is Erik from Dallas (just stopped in the other day).

Erik

with original 350/295
post #8 of 125 (permalink) Old Sep 20th, 07, 08:00 PM
Senior Tech
Gary

Quote:

Hey Floyd... small world. I called you guys yesterday looking for parts. You were trying to locate original wheel moldings for my 69. Thanks for the effort.

gary

Gary 9t4Z

post #9 of 125 (permalink) Old Sep 24th, 07, 11:41 AM

Well Mr. Stinson you seem to be a very popular person around here. What year or generation parts do you have or can you just order anything.
post #10 of 125 (permalink) Old Oct 2nd, 07, 02:54 PM

Hey Floyd,it really is a small world,i live in Holland and since a month i own the black camaro shown on the frontpage of yoúr internetsite, www.firewheelclassics.com
post #11 of 125 (permalink) Old Oct 11th, 07, 06:07 AM
Senior Tech
Dave

my name is david i own a 67 convert RS it is currently under construction but almost finished. i am looking forward to getting this thing on the road. I live in florida where the weather is really nice right now so my almost finished convertable is taunting me to drive it very very soon
post #12 of 125 (permalink) Old Oct 11th, 07, 08:16 PM
Senior Tech
Gary

David I am jealous.... it is almost time for winter up here!

Enjoy the car ....

Gary

Gary 9t4Z

post #13 of 125 (permalink) Old Oct 27th, 07, 12:47 AM

Patrick,
by trade i'm a network engineer in Chandler, AZ so working on the car is a nice change of pace.
I have a 69 Camaro, fell in love with the 69 when I was in high school. Haven't started on the body, but have upgraded quite a bit. 350 zz4, AFR heads, 1992 TPI with megasquirt EFI, richmond 6 speed and baer brakes.
post #14 of 125 (permalink) Old Nov 23rd, 07, 06:30 AM

hello all!
new to forum here (been all over vette forums as i've almost finished the vette project).
after registering, discovered that there is no "First Generation" Forum???
where do us first gener's hang out with tech and other questions?

happy holidays to all!!!

ps if this is wrong place to post, please let me know, fix, etc., thx
post #15 of 125 (permalink) Old Dec 11th, 07, 06:29 AM

Russ67. Happy to be on board!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Team Camaro Tech forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address.
NOTE we receive a lot of registrations with bad email addresses. IF you do not receive your confirmation email you will not be able to post. contact support and we will try and help.
Be sure you enter a valid email address and check your spam folder as well.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode