Just want to say Hello ! Very Happy 1st Gen Owner here - Team Camaro Tech
New Member Introductions New here? Please introduce yourself.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 25 (permalink) Old Oct 10th, 06, 03:29 PM Thread Starter
Senior Tech
Robert

Just want to say Hello ! Very Happy 1st Gen Owner here

Hey guys I just want to say hello . this is my first post im new to this site, but not new to Camaros. I was refered here by a friend " BonzoHansen " member here. I just recently purchased my Camaro that I have been wanting for a Really long time. Im a die hard camaro fan . I've been looking for a 67 Camaro , it had to be a 67 RS, sure i would of settled for plain 67 or a 68 or maybe a 69 , but it was something about the 67 RS I liked so much .. maybe because it was the first year , or because of the vent windows or the Aweasome Hide-a-way lights " All the Above " . Either way I found her. a 1967 Camaro RS , shes pretty , solid floors , solid trunk , small rust near the rear window bottom corner . Black interior / non A/C car , Auto.. the radio was changed to a new model but still old school style with knobs .. dash was not hacked up . That was a Relief. Came with a 454 .. im not to crazy about the 454 but it will do. Bought it in my state " TX " it was a daily driver so it was tagged and inspected and still is till next year. Everything works perfectly , healights , wipers , blinkers everything. Well I just wanted to say Hello and I will be coming by here more often looking at questions and answers , and posting stuff . Take care
Rob
lets see If I can hot link a pic of my car my friend put on his blog.
oh I have to add ... The man was very cool and gave me alot of extra parts, extra gear box , mirrors , rear spoiler , Misc nuts and bolts , a 200 dollar car cover . alot more stuff. I had my girlfriends brother in law tell me that "I paid to much " , I wanted to B Slap him . I told him "you dont know what your talking about" . I paid 8K for her.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 25 (permalink) Old Oct 10th, 06, 03:40 PM
Senior Tech
chris

Re: Just want to say Hello ! Very Happy 1st Gen Owner here

welcome aboard, you have great taste in cars.

chris
67 rs/ss
350 4sp.
12 bolt 3.73
factory pw
fold down rear seat
post #3 of 25 (permalink) Old Oct 10th, 06, 03:54 PM
DjD
Retired
Dennis

Garage

You did good at $8k it could have sold for more. As you get into the body work watch for the hidden stuff, it sneaks up on you... What's it doing on a trailer? Don't let it get use to that, they get lazy once they get trailer-broke. Welcome to TC...

...Dennis

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"Don't take life so serious, you won't get out alive..."

post #4 of 25 (permalink) Old Oct 10th, 06, 04:10 PM
Gold Lifetime Member
Jim

ya, wut Dennis said, hehe trailers r bad. You done good tho, pretty car.
Any friend of Bonzo's is a friend of mine, welcome to TC!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

New website for my vert is coming together. Do ya like the slide show on the home page?
post #5 of 25 (permalink) Old Oct 10th, 06, 04:11 PM
Retired
Jim

Welcome to TC, get that one all fixed up then buy a 69 you will find alot of folks in here defend their "year" camaro and its all in fun. on the new guy too

Click..is Jim..former owner of a 69RS-LM1 350/255 - 700r
"There will come a time when you believe everything is finished,
That will be the beginning." Louis L'Amour
post #6 of 25 (permalink) Old Oct 10th, 06, 04:22 PM
Gold Lifetime Member
Robert

Welcome to Team Camaro. Looks like you did good on the '67. Post some more pics when you get her off the trailer.

Robert

355ci 10:1, 64cc Edelbrocks, Comp Mag 280H, Performer RPM, 700r4 (2000 stall), 3.55 posi A/C PS PDB Hotchkis

369ci 10.3:1, 64cc Edelbrocks, Voodoo 276/284, Performer RPM, Holley 650DP ...T56 Magnum, 3.73 Moser 12 bolt
TC member #18
post #7 of 25 (permalink) Old Oct 10th, 06, 04:38 PM
Gold Lifetime Member
Robert

Robert

355ci 10:1, 64cc Edelbrocks, Comp Mag 280H, Performer RPM, 700r4 (2000 stall), 3.55 posi A/C PS PDB Hotchkis

369ci 10.3:1, 64cc Edelbrocks, Voodoo 276/284, Performer RPM, Holley 650DP ...T56 Magnum, 3.73 Moser 12 bolt
TC member #18

Last edited by rojo; Oct 10th, 06 at 04:42 PM. Reason: posted on wrong thread
post #8 of 25 (permalink) Old Oct 10th, 06, 04:55 PM Thread Starter
Senior Tech
Robert

hey guys thanks for the welcomes . Looks like a great bunch of people here. It is still on the trailer because that was the picture I took when I loaded it up . I was still in front of the mans house right before I drove back home. I have alot more pictures but that was the only one that was uploaded on my friends site for me. When I upload some more pics I will definatley post them. Thanks again.

Will be looking around at different paint jobs you guys have on your camaros because Im ready to paint it. What to see different colors . I love how black looks " looks Mean " ! But I think it still looks good even thought have of it is primed

Rob.
post #9 of 25 (permalink) Old Oct 10th, 06, 05:01 PM
Team Member
Christropher

Quote:
Originally Posted by click View Post
Welcome to TC, get that one all fixed up then buy a 69 you will find alot of folks in here defend their "year" camaro and its all in fun. on the new guy too
It's all in fun???? Hrmmm.....

Welcome to TC!! Sweet car!

Christropher

...in pieces still.

MrDanB - "Don't worry about Mr.Wilcox...He has that incurable disease of thinking that they only made the Camaro in '67
"
post #10 of 25 (permalink) Old Oct 10th, 06, 07:05 PM
Senior Tech
Berry

a 69.....dont do that!!!!! LOL

Its cheaper to be poor!
post #11 of 25 (permalink) Old Oct 10th, 06, 07:20 PM
Gold Lifetime Member
Mike, 69's rule

nice find! welcome!

(STAY THIRSTY, MY FRIENDS).

1969 Camaro
1990 IROCZ28 convertible (SOLD)
2004 Silverado Z71 4x4
2008 Pontiac G8 GT
GGSMU member

post #12 of 25 (permalink) Old Oct 10th, 06, 08:33 PM
Senior Tech

Congrats on a good find! Welcome to TC

67 RS Camaro 327/ 350 Holley 650cfm > Edelbrock Performer Intake > Pertronix Ignition > Accel Super Stock Coil and Wires > Hedman Hedders > Hotchkis Performance Springs > 15" Rallys all around

Camaro buds until the end!!!
post #13 of 25 (permalink) Old Oct 11th, 06, 04:43 AM
Gold Lifetime Member
Doug

Welcme to Team Camaro -- that looks like a fun project -- best of luck

==Doug
Former
owner
Former
owner
Former 2nd
owner (
)
post #14 of 25 (permalink) Old Oct 11th, 06, 07:28 AM
Senior Tech
Chuck

Welcome!
Nice car! $8K sounds very reasonable in the current market. Spend some time searching the forums and you may be surprised at the amount of 'valuable' information you'll find. The folks here are very helpful as well.

How about some more pics????

Chuck B
RI

- Frost Grn, x11, 350 4bbl, COMPCam XE256H, Crane XR-i HEI, M20, posi, Flowmaster 2.5";

You can live in your car, but you can't drive your house.
post #15 of 25 (permalink) Old Oct 11th, 06, 09:43 AM
Gold Lifetime Member
Chris

Cool Re: Just want to say Hello ! Very Happy 1st Gen Owner here

Welcome..that Camaro looks clean!...if you can,keep us up to date with Pics.. ..

Muscle cars were loud, proud, and in your face, and did not pretend to be anything else.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Team Camaro Tech forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address.
NOTE we receive a lot of registrations with bad email addresses. IF you do not receive your confirmation email you will not be able to post. contact support and we will try and help.
Be sure you enter a valid email address and check your spam folder as well.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode