New to this forum - Team Camaro Tech
New Member Introductions New here? Please introduce yourself.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old Nov 18th, 06, 11:01 AM Thread Starter
Tech Team
Dan

New to this forum

Hello

My name is Dan and I live in Canada. I have visited this site many times and found a lot of very usefull information.I drive a 69 camaro that I have owned since 1973. I am the second owner of this car and the previous owner was my cousin. The first restoration in 1973 was the body and motor.I drove the car till 1983 and then put it in storage.I just took it out of storage this past spring and drove the summer and started making plans for what was next to do.I soon realized that all the rubber parts needed attension and the rear frame rails as well so I am now in disasembely and working on frame restoration and disk brake conversion.

I will show pictures once I learn how to add them.

Bye for now.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old Nov 18th, 06, 12:49 PM
Senior Tech
Ron

Re: New to this forum

Dan: Far Out another Canadian. There's a Mecca of Muscle Cars and Parts in Canada. Young men of the 60's migrated North and found High Paying Jobs then bought Muscle Cars to play with on their days off. Good Luck with your Restoration. It will take time, patience and money to achieve your goal and the End Result will show others that you have what it takes ))

Z15CAM - There was a Viper in my Rear View
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

This was my 70 1/2 Z28

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old Nov 18th, 06, 10:08 PM
Senior Tech

Re: New to this forum

Welcome Dan from sunny So. Cal! Good luck on the project.

67 RS Camaro 327/ 350 Holley 650cfm > Edelbrock Performer Intake > Pertronix Ignition > Accel Super Stock Coil and Wires > Hedman Hedders > Hotchkis Performance Springs > 15" Rallys all around

Camaro buds until the end!!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Team Camaro Tech forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address.
NOTE we receive a lot of registrations with bad email addresses. IF you do not receive your confirmation email you will not be able to post. contact support and we will try and help.
Be sure you enter a valid email address and check your spam folder as well.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode