Team Camaro Tech banner

Research question

852 views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  1969 Camaro Dude 
#1 ·
Does anyone know if there is a way to contact GM to see if they could answer any question I may have about the history of my car? For example, build sheet or protect-o-plate reproduction.
My mother-in-law was only the second owner and it was really nothing more than an extra mode of transportation. She has no idea what I ask her about the car anyway.
Those of you who've seen the pics know that this is NOT an SS, buy my mother-in-law swears up and down that the day she brought it home from the dealer, it had the SS badging and stripe. Heck, the trim tag says it shouldn't even have a vinyl top and yet, there it is!
The original owner was a grandmother and it's unlikely she did it after only having the car for less than a year!
In the meantime, I'm still trying to decide what to do with her....the car that is!

#3 ·
Hey I just thought of something I bet the car has never been restored. So look in the back of the front seats or rear and above the gas tank and you might find the build sheet. I'm pulling for ya. No such luck for any my cars.:thumbsup:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.