Team Camaro Tech banner

New Here with pics of my 69 RS/SS Vert

3K views 13 replies 9 participants last post by  Dustypowers 
#1 ·
Hi all glad to be a member of this forum.I recently purchased a 69 RS/SS convertable after wanting a true collector muscle car for a few years.With some prodding from my 16yr old son and a streak of luck to find this locally I am now the proud owner.I have been meticulously detailing it ever since and it looks better than these pics show.I will be picking up new wheel well trims and correct RS emblem for rear and 350 fender emblems.I just redid the rear brakes and everyting works on this car except the headlite doors.I personally like the look of the doors open Thanks for viewing
Link to pics on cardomain
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2506240

#4 ·
Nice car but it already has more emblems then needs if it is an RS/SS the rallysport script comes off the fender and the grill. If oviously isn't a Z-28 because it is a vert.Unless you have the only one that I have heard of.:waving:

#9 ·
No fooling you guys:thumbsup: Yes the Rs was added later all that I need to make it correct is the valance lites and some new taillites.I'm ditching the Z28 badging as there is no such a beast and putting correct 350 emblems on the fenders an RS on rear.Its an X11 coded car daytona yellow[corvette yellow now]
Thanks for all the positive comments

#11 ·
Be advised that those Z28 emblems mounting holes in the fenders might not be the same as the 350 emblems....just thought I would let you know...The 350 emblems might cover up the old holes thou... Someone please let me know if I am not correct on this...

#12 ·
Good point Mike, check those holes out, measure twice cut once theory applies now. Someone slapped SS on my RS fenders and now I cant change them back without drilling holes or patching holes and glueing on the right ones :(

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.