Team Camaro Tech banner

Motivation

3K views 14 replies 10 participants last post by  camaroman7d 
#1 ·
:beers:

I just needed some motivation.

See less See more
#4 ·
.......found this on the "Lets See Some '67's" thread, since your Camaro is a '67!!

chevypower

Senior Tech

Eric

Re: Let's see some 67's....

Not quite finished but getting there! I hope to start working on the interior next week.

........hope that's enough motivation for ya'!!!!!!!!

#8 ·
If you can believe it I still don't have that 67' on the road yet! I had intended on finishing it this past winter and didn't even get to turn a nut on it:noway:. Between working on the house, watching the kids, work itself, and not getting around to getting heat in the garage she just sat there. I did get the headers changed out last week though (what a PITA!). Hopefully I can start working on it next week.

#9 ·
What color blue is that? Looks real nice.

Brian, I know what you mean about motivation. I have an 8-71 that's been sitting waiting for me to finish the rest of the car. I have been working on it but, it just seems like it's taking forever.

#12 ·
What color blue is that? Looks real nice.

Brian, I know what you mean about motivation. I have an 8-71 that's been sitting waiting for me to finish the rest of the car. I have been working on it but, it just seems like it's taking forever.

Sorry for the really late answer... the color is the newer Lemans Blue from 2005-2007 Corvette. A very nice blue.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.