Billet Specialties new comp. wheels..... - Team Camaro Tech

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old Dec 13th, 08, 08:51 AM Thread Starter
Senior Tech
George

Billet Specialties new comp. wheels.....

Hey guys not sure if youve seen these yet but Billet Speialties has a new line of comp. wheels out must of been a huge demand after there one previous street/race wheel. pretty nice but not cheap!
I bet welds real happy they look wholeeeeeee lot like theres lol
http://www.billetspecialties.com/assets/pdf/1037.pdf

1948 Chevrolet Fleetline Areosedan PRO STREET!
406 Solid Roller motor!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old Dec 13th, 08, 10:31 AM
Gold Lifetime Member
Dave C

Send a message via AIM to Pro-Street69Camaro468 Send a message via Yahoo to Pro-Street69Camaro468
Re: Billet Specialties new comp. wheels.....

Very nice I like them,but not the ones with the bolts.Did you get a number look expensive....

PRO.ST69orange

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old Dec 13th, 08, 11:32 AM
Gold Lifetime Member
Mike

If these are the Street Lites, I have a set on my Camaro. They are not expensive at all. I bought mine from Larry Hodge Racing for $1050.00 shipped to my door. Free shipping They are 15 x 15 and 15 x 4. They are nice rims and easy to polish wiith no rivets.

Look at his photo gallery. There is also Jerry,s 68 red camaro with the M/T ET DRAG WHEELS. You might call Larry and see what kinda deal he has going on. He is a very nice guy and took my order on a saturday evening.

http://www.larryhodgeracing.com/

Mike
69 Camaro Prostreet - purple w/ghost flames , 502 w/ 871 blower

post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old Dec 13th, 08, 01:18 PM Thread Starter
Senior Tech
George

Yeh those are the street lites that came out last year. But these are new they appear to be an all out drag wheel similar to welds etc. Those look great on that 69 dude sweet ride!
I actually got to see the first set of those street lites made when they brought them out at Goodguys in columbus and they had them on the table at there dispaly and i liked them so much i was affraid to ask the price and people were all over them great reviews and your right affordable price! These new ones are really sick nice and from what i seen the 15x15 were like $620.00 each im leaning towards the newer light weight centerline for my 48 they have the older kidney bean look to them.
Heres there price list! http://www.billetspecialties.com/ite...d=278&pid=1054

I like these wheels was really looking at a set of budniks aswell but they dont make them with 4" fronts and the 15x15's are a special order but seen these centerlines in person and the quailty is amazing to what i have seen from them in the past!

1948 Chevrolet Fleetline Areosedan PRO STREET!
406 Solid Roller motor!
post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old Dec 13th, 08, 01:38 PM
Gold Lifetime Member
Mike

Yes those centerlines look nice and look like they will polish real easy. I had the convo pro wheels on my car for 15 years and decided to change them. I hated polishing them with all the rivets. That is why I like the smooth wheels with no rivets.

Summit might be selling the new wheels cheaper than Billet Specialities.

Mike
69 Camaro Prostreet - purple w/ghost flames , 502 w/ 871 blower

post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old Dec 13th, 08, 01:42 PM
Team Member
Doug

I just bought the street lites for my car. I like them alot better than the M/T ETdrag wheels i had before. I recommend!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Team Camaro Tech forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address.
NOTE we receive a lot of registrations with bad email addresses. IF you do not receive your confirmation email you will not be able to post. contact support and we will try and help.
Be sure you enter a valid email address and check your spam folder as well.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode