Prostreet Wake up - Team Camaro Tech

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 21 (permalink) Old Jan 8th, 09, 08:19 AM Thread Starter
Senior Tech
Matt

Send a message via AIM to Blade
Prostreet Wake up

Where is everyone at? Wake up. I know people arent too busy to post in here. Unless your working on the rides. Are you?

What are you up too? What have you done to the car? Anymore plans for the car for the remaining winter months?

For those who are in the warm climates all year round, hush, no picking on us cold climate peoples. lol

Got to give the PEOPLE what they want!

Look....if you wanna be the best then you gotta take out the best!

1967 Prostreet Camaro
BB 431 650hp
400 Turbo Trans
Ford 9" 4:56 gears

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 21 (permalink) Old Jan 8th, 09, 09:43 AM
rtj
Senior Tech

Re: Prostreet Wake up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade View Post
Where is everyone at? Wake up. I know people arent too busy to post in here. Unless your working on the rides. Are you?

What are you up too? What have you done to the car? Anymore plans for the car for the remaining winter months?

For those who are in the warm climates all year round, hush, no picking on us cold climate peoples. lol

In a few days I'll post some twin turbo photos I've got (other people's cars). People might get a kick out of them.

As far as my car, they are making me work too much OT lately to make any progress.
post #3 of 21 (permalink) Old Jan 8th, 09, 10:23 AM
Gold Lifetime Member
Mike

I am working on a 69 protouring project for a buddy and my car is sitting. I posted a few pictures in the protouring section. Once I get back home I will start working on it again and post more pictures. I work a 14/14 schedule offshore in the GOM.

Mike
69 Camaro Prostreet - purple w/ghost flames , 502 w/ 871 blower

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #4 of 21 (permalink) Old Jan 8th, 09, 10:28 AM
Senior Tech
gary

I've been too busy with other stuff to get much "Z" time in. I did do come fiberglass work on the dash, when I make some real progress I'll post pics.
post #5 of 21 (permalink) Old Jan 8th, 09, 11:06 AM
Senior Tech
Jeff

Brrrrrrrrr........'tween work and the weather I ain't seen my shop or car in weeks. Bummer.

I may be old and slow, but ........what the heck was I gonna say?
post #6 of 21 (permalink) Old Jan 8th, 09, 03:57 PM
Senior Tech
David

Quote:

I'm doing some home improvement projects that should have been months ago......not doin' anything thing with the Camaro,it's hibernating in a cocoon until late February/early March!!!!!!

"All I need is a fast machine". Steve McQueen
My Machine: 1969 Pro Street Camaro

468 CID 661 Horsepower
Turbo 400
33"x19.50" Mickey Thompsons

post #7 of 21 (permalink) Old Jan 8th, 09, 04:24 PM
Gold Lifetime Member
Dave C

Send a message via AIM to Pro-Street69Camaro468 Send a message via Yahoo to Pro-Street69Camaro468

Quote:
Originally Posted by prostreet69camaro View Post
I am working on a 69 protouring project for a buddy and my car is sitting. I posted a few pictures in the protouring section. Once I get back home I will start working on it again and post more pictures. I work a 14/14 schedule offshore in the GOM.
And may I say it is a fine looking project if I didn't say before....Keep it up Mike...

PRO.ST69orange

post #8 of 21 (permalink) Old Jan 8th, 09, 04:27 PM
Gold Lifetime Member
Dave C

Send a message via AIM to Pro-Street69Camaro468 Send a message via Yahoo to Pro-Street69Camaro468

Quote:

Waiting for warm air to come to Maryland and for daylight savings to hit.I cant stand it getting dark a 5 oclock...

PRO.ST69orange

post #9 of 21 (permalink) Old Jan 8th, 09, 04:42 PM Thread Starter
Senior Tech
Matt

Quote:
Originally Posted by rtj View Post
In a few days I'll post some twin turbo photos I've got (other people's cars). People might get a kick out of them.

As far as my car, they are making me work too much OT lately to make any progress.

Cant wait to see the pics!

1967 Prostreet Camaro
BB 431 650hp
400 Turbo Trans

post #10 of 21 (permalink) Old Jan 8th, 09, 04:45 PM Thread Starter
Senior Tech
Matt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pro-Street69Camaro468 View Post
Waiting for warm air to come to Maryland and for daylight savings to hit.I cant stand it getting dark a 5 oclock...
Got that right!

1967 Prostreet Camaro
BB 431 650hp
400 Turbo Trans

post #11 of 21 (permalink) Old Jan 9th, 09, 09:33 PM
Senior Tech
Royce

I've been working on the 70 Nova, even though it's not "pro street". It's stripped down and I ground down all the poor factory welds on the front sub frame and re-welded everything. Painted the top side of the frame. I work 12 hour days so, on work days I don't get any car timre in. When I get a day off I will tackle the firewall where the previous owner decided to "clearance" it for an HEI with a hammer. Oce these things are done the sub frame goes back in along with frame connectors and I will start on the mini tubs, rear suspension, and roll cage. The 61 Buick is waiting for warm weather so I can finish prep'ing it for paint, should be done in spring. Shooting to finish the Nova by summer (just want it to be a roller by the end of winter).

Royce (NO XQSSS) Bradley

(brief sound/video clip, 3 1/2" exhaust through Borla Sportsman mufflers)
post #12 of 21 (permalink) Old Jan 10th, 09, 03:36 PM Thread Starter
Senior Tech
Matt

Quote:
Originally Posted by camaroman7d View Post
I've been working on the 70 Nova, even though it's not "pro street". It's stripped down and I ground down all the poor factory welds on the front sub frame and re-welded everything. Painted the top side of the frame. I work 12 hour days so, on work days I don't get any car timre in. When I get a day off I will tackle the firewall where the previous owner decided to "clearance" it for an HEI with a hammer. Oce these things are done the sub frame goes back in along with frame connectors and I will start on the mini tubs, rear suspension, and roll cage. The 61 Buick is waiting for warm weather so I can finish prep'ing it for paint, should be done in spring. Shooting to finish the Nova by summer (just want it to be a roller by the end of winter).
Got any pics of the nova?

1967 Prostreet Camaro
BB 431 650hp
400 Turbo Trans

post #13 of 21 (permalink) Old Jan 10th, 09, 03:51 PM
Gold Lifetime Member
Dave C

I guess all the PS guys are asleep or in hybornation.I think some may like this....

PRO.ST69orange

post #14 of 21 (permalink) Old Jan 10th, 09, 03:57 PM
Senior Tech
David

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pro-Street69Camaro468 View Post
I guess all the PS guys are asleep or in hybornation.I think some may like this....

David F.

"All I need is a fast machine". Steve McQueen
My Machine: 1969 Pro Street Camaro

468 CID 661 Horsepower
Turbo 400
33"x19.50" Mickey Thompsons

post #15 of 21 (permalink) Old Jan 10th, 09, 04:59 PM
Gold Lifetime Member
Skip

What a minute............... Ive been working on my want to be PS... Getting the motor punched out to a 496... Hotchkis frame connectors and new Hooker Supper Comps 2" with 3.5 collectors.. For now i will leave the stock 12 bolt in it, until my son kicks my a$$ in about 12 more years (then he will be 18yrs old) and takes it from me... Or i get board of major tire spin and go all the way.. Anyway i love the PS...

I NEED TO HIT THE LOTTERY
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Team Camaro Tech forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address.
NOTE we receive a lot of registrations with bad email addresses. IF you do not receive your confirmation email you will not be able to post. contact support and we will try and help.
Be sure you enter a valid email address and check your spam folder as well.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode