Hot Rod Reunion Bowling Green Ky - Team Camaro Tech

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old Jun 25th, 09, 06:41 AM Thread Starter
Gold Lifetime Member
Mike

Hot Rod Reunion Bowling Green Ky

I am on vacation in Ohio and went to the Hot Rod reunion in Bowling Green KY. Here is the link to the pictures I took at the show.

There is a early 60's Nova station wagon with a small block w/ 2 blowers on it. It didn't sound like a blower though. It was awful quite.

http://s268.photobucket.com/albums/j...eunion%202009/

Mike
69 Camaro Prostreet - purple w/ghost flames , 502 w/ 871 blower

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old Jun 25th, 09, 02:42 PM
Senior Tech
Royce

Re: Hot Rod Reunion Bowling Green Ky

Mike,
Those are great pictures. What a show! Awesome group of cars. That green Nova wagon with two blowers is on youtube if I remember right, I think I watched a couple videos of it. you're right it was very quiet. I don't really understand the two blower thing, I know it's just for show.

That bluw and black 1969/200* Camaro convertable looks pretty sweet, someone has a lot of time into that build. I usually don't care for that type of thing but, that one is nicely done.

How many cars at the show? I like the fact that they are spaced out too, the big shows around here have the cars stacked on top of each other.

Royce (NO XQSSS) Bradley

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

(brief sound/video clip, 3 1/2" exhaust through Borla Sportsman mufflers)
post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old Jun 25th, 09, 02:57 PM
Team Member
John

1969 Camaro

post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old Jun 25th, 09, 05:42 PM
Senior Tech

Mike, weren't you in Ohio this time last year. We chatted about the Columbus Goodguys show and you were driving somebodys car from Dayton/Springfield. Are you going this year? I will be there with my camaro and a buddy will have a car in the Bricker building on display in a booth.

Erik

67 Camaro Pro Street, 540 Bill Mitchell Merlin big block, Merlin Aluminum heads, Holley 870, hydraulic camshaft, 2" Hooker Super Comp headers, Mallory and Crane ignition system, TH400, 2600 stahl, Ford 9" w/ 4:10 gears and posi.
post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old Jun 26th, 09, 06:22 AM Thread Starter
Gold Lifetime Member
Mike

Thanks Royce, I havent heard how many cars yet but it was packed. I talked to the guy with the 2002 camaro. He said he wanted a 69 with a air bag. They did do alot of mods to the body. It actually looked pretty good.

Eric, Yes I talked to you about Goodguys. We came down or really up to see the Hotrod Reunion this year. I am not going to Columbus this year. We are heading back to Texas on monday. We are going to 3 Cruise ins this weekend in Hamilton. Maybe go to Goodguys Columbus next year.

It cost me $350 one way to pull my car to Ohio so I will have to see what the gas price is next year.

Mike
69 Camaro Prostreet - purple w/ghost flames , 502 w/ 871 blower

Last edited by prostreet69camaro; Jun 26th, 09 at 12:42 PM.
post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old Jun 26th, 09, 06:48 AM
Senior Tech
Jerry

thanks for the great photos Mike.

Your badass '69 lookin' good !!!

Jerry

67 RS coupe, Black
68 Pro street Torch Red, blown 427
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Team Camaro Tech forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address.
NOTE we receive a lot of registrations with bad email addresses. IF you do not receive your confirmation email you will not be able to post. contact support and we will try and help.
Be sure you enter a valid email address and check your spam folder as well.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode