R there any NEW Pro-Street guys on TC? - Team Camaro Tech

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 20 (permalink) Old Dec 25th, 09, 05:10 AM Thread Starter
Gold Lifetime Member
Dave C

Send a message via AIM to Pro-Street69Camaro468 Send a message via Yahoo to Pro-Street69Camaro468
R there any NEW Pro-Street guys on TC?

Has there been any new sign ups of pro-street owners.If there are post some up.I need some motivation to get working on my sons Chevelle, 70 461 BBC Pro-Street this will make a good new year for me...

Post um if you got um....Thanks for for kicking me in gear.....I need it....

PRO.ST69orange

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 20 (permalink) Old Dec 25th, 09, 05:26 AM
Gold Lifetime Member
Skip

Re: R there any NEW Pro-Street guys on TC?

Just me Dave.....

I NEED TO HIT THE LOTTERY
post #3 of 20 (permalink) Old Dec 25th, 09, 08:46 AM
Senior Tech
Greg

I'm building a Pro Street 93 camaro..have been off and on for the last 7 years..plan to get it mostly finished this year..

post #4 of 20 (permalink) Old Dec 25th, 09, 01:13 PM Thread Starter
Gold Lifetime Member
Dave C

Send a message via AIM to Pro-Street69Camaro468 Send a message via Yahoo to Pro-Street69Camaro468

Quote:
Originally Posted by gn69z28 View Post
I'm building a Pro Street 93 camaro..have been off and on for the last 7 years..plan to get it mostly finished this year..
I am with that pictures of builds is good. Lets see what your doing Greg always loved the Pro-Street.

PRO.ST69orange

post #5 of 20 (permalink) Old Dec 25th, 09, 05:33 PM
Tech Team
Scott

I'm new to the pro street with the 69 but can't get my pic's to post but their on my album along with my 64 Vette thats kind of a pro street car

93 Z28,76 LT, 69 prostreet Camaro 511bbc,400Turbo 8.75 Chry.5:13's,64 Vette drag car, 03 ZO6
post #6 of 20 (permalink) Old Dec 25th, 09, 06:35 PM
Senior Tech
Greg

Its a shame that I can build a pro street car but cant figure out how to post pictures..lol
post #7 of 20 (permalink) Old Dec 25th, 09, 06:52 PM
Senior Tech
David

Quote:
Originally Posted by ratmotorred511 View Post
I'm new to the pro street with the 69 but can't get my pic's to post but their on my album along with my 64 Vette thats kind of a pro street car
If it's a Photobucket album....locate what picture you want to post....there will be a drop down menu for each picture.....copy the [IMG] code....paste the code into your post here on TC....when you click submit on your posting....the picture will be there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gn69z28 View Post
Its a shame that I can build a pro street car but cant figure out how to post pictures..lol
Go to www.photobucket.com for a free picture hosting account.

David F.

"All I need is a fast machine". Steve McQueen
My Machine: 1969 Pro Street Camaro

468 CID 661 Horsepower
Turbo 400
33"x19.50" Mickey Thompsons

post #8 of 20 (permalink) Old Dec 25th, 09, 08:11 PM
Tech Team
Scott

Thanks when I get on my bro's computer I'll give it a try

93 Z28,76 LT, 69 prostreet Camaro 511bbc,400Turbo 8.75 Chry.5:13's,64 Vette drag car, 03 ZO6
post #9 of 20 (permalink) Old Dec 25th, 09, 08:27 PM
Senior Tech
Greg

I already have a photobucket account..its the paste the code thing I cant figure out..I will have to study it some more later..
post #10 of 20 (permalink) Old Dec 26th, 09, 04:01 AM
Senior Tech
Steve

Click on the yellow box just above the box you type a quick reply in then paste the web address of the picture in the box and click OK, and your picture will appear when you post the message.

69 Pace Car and 69 Hard top
post #11 of 20 (permalink) Old Dec 26th, 09, 04:43 AM Thread Starter
Gold Lifetime Member
Dave C

Quote:
Originally Posted by ratmotorred511 View Post
I post mine thru Photobucket....

PRO.ST69orange

post #12 of 20 (permalink) Old Dec 26th, 09, 04:49 AM Thread Starter
Gold Lifetime Member
Dave C

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1969ProStreetCamaro View Post
If it's a Photobucket album....locate what picture you want to post....there will be a drop down menu for each picture.....copy the [IMG] code....paste the code into your post here on TC....when you click submit on your posting....the picture will be there.

Go to www.photobucket.com for a free picture hosting account.

David F.
Yeah what David said....Now we got to see um....I am just a little tired of hearing PS is dead and no one else wants Pro-Street cars any more and I definatly need motivation.I just finished my car and its a little hard to dive back into another build.My car has been done for about a season and a half.Thanks Team Camaro and all its members for such a great site.

PRO.ST69orange

post #13 of 20 (permalink) Old Dec 27th, 09, 03:59 PM
Tech Team
Brett

Not new to Pro Street but new to posting pics. Here's a couple of my "work in progress" I hope to get it respectable for fun in the 2010 season.

post #14 of 20 (permalink) Old Dec 27th, 09, 04:07 PM Thread Starter
Gold Lifetime Member
Dave C

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rattlehead View Post
Not new to Pro Street but new to posting pics. Here's a couple of my "work in progress" I hope to get it respectable for fun in the 2010 season.

Looks like its real close to being ready.What do you have to do before spring 2010.

PRO.ST69orange

post #15 of 20 (permalink) Old Dec 27th, 09, 04:46 PM
Gold Lifetime Member
Mike

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rattlehead View Post

Hey Brett,

I like the rear spolier....like ratrod

But I know he just stuck them into the spolier holes...still like it.

Mike
69 Camaro Prostreet - purple w/ghost flames , 502 w/ 871 blower

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Team Camaro Tech forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address.
NOTE we receive a lot of registrations with bad email addresses. IF you do not receive your confirmation email you will not be able to post. contact support and we will try and help.
Be sure you enter a valid email address and check your spam folder as well.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode