Team Camaro Tech banner

Finally Looks Like I Got It!

2K views 17 replies 14 participants last post by  68Lemans blue 
#1 ·
I've been working on a friend of mine for a few months now for his 67 Camaro. He bought a fully restored GS 455 convertible last fall, and needed to clear this one out.

I can't wait to get to work on it, mainly giving it a pro touring look. It has a 400 hp 355 in it with a Muncie 4 speed. I need to learn how to post pics here. There is zero rust, good paint, new interior, and the motor is pretty fresh. It has been parked for about 10 years.

We haven't fully settled on a number yet, but I will get it for $12k at the most. Sound like a good buy?

#4 ·
Zero rust, good paint and interior, rebuilt motor. Sounds like a good deal.
Welcome to the Team! :waving:

#9 ·
#12 ·
Thanks guys! I has a 68 a few years back that I bought here in IL. It was my first car purchase here and turned out to be a bit of a rust bucket. I ended up frustrated with it and sold it. With what the prices have done lately, I wish I had kept it. But this is a much nicer car than that one, and a lot of the hard work is done.

Great, knowledgable forum, I'm glad I found it!

#16 ·
Hey Mr. B, Don't listen to these guys, it's a terrible deal, this guys trying to rip you off, in fact, he's so out of line, you should give me his number and I'll put him in his place! :)

Just kidding man, car looks great, deal sounds great! Go for it and welcome to the absolute best Camaro site on the net. Don't be afraid to jump right in and start asking questions, we're here to help!

Mike

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.