Team Camaro Tech banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are a few pictures of my build. I’ve been building and collecting parts for this thing for 36 years. Trying to get it moving again. This is the car that I started building years ago. I still plan to build it, but have since bought another 69. (Rotisserie pics)
My plan? BBC 504 (ZL1 block), 5 speed Tremic, 9inch rear, Ridetech triangulated 4 link, black deluxe interior, hugger orange paint.
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Motor vehicle

Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Hood

Attachments

·
Registered
684 Posts
Who did the engine work? The dogbone lifters definitely look like an add on, never seen that approach used.

Original ZL1 block? What bore/stroke are you planning to get to 504?

·
Registered
3,150 Posts
Are you planning to use the RS headlight conversion brackets for standard fenders or are you getting RS fenders? I have the conversion brackets and they are a pain in the butt to use, still working on getting them to fit right.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I’ve converted one fender using the brackets, but haven’t fit the grille yet so I still have that to deal with. The left fender is new aftermarket and doesn’t look like it’s going to fit very well so I’m still undecided about it. I would love to find a rust free oem but rarely see them for sale.

·
Registered
3,150 Posts
I’ve converted one fender using the brackets, but haven’t fit the grille yet so I still have that to deal with. The left fender is new aftermarket and doesn’t look like it’s going to fit very well so I’m still undecided about it. I would love to find a rust free oem but rarely see them for sale.
If you could post a picture that would be great.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts