Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Now since I don't work with GM or anything to do with Chevrolet, I have no clue which of these are fake and aren't, but here are a lot of different styled '09 Camaro Concept images.

Know of some more? Post them up!

·
Registered
1,110 Posts
1. photoshop

2. photoshop

3. Kris Horton cad design from many years ago

4. Real pic with Jay Leno

5. Real pic from the GM Design Center patio in Warren, Michigan

6. Real pic - GM design red mockup car with no interior etc.

7. Real pic with Jay Leno

8. GM media pic of 07 convertible concept

9. Photoshop

10. Real pic - Saleen produced Camaro for Transformers movie due out this summer.

You'll find plenty more renderings at www.5thgen.org :D

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I knew half of them were photoshop images. Just posting some up.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Honestly...I like the two top concepts. They look more like a muscle car and not a family car. They look more agressive and intimidating. However, I really like the top one a lot. That car looks hot to me! Why can't GM get their act together? I hate to say it but I will anyway..."I think the new Challeger R/T will sell better than the 09' Camaro." This is just my opinion. I just think the Challegner looks better than the new Camaro...It looks like the older ones. Just...if GM made the front grille a little bigger and more proportionate to the rest of the car, then the car would look nicer. It would then have the true muscle car look to it. What do you think?

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I've also noticed the lower lights should be centered like the '69 SS... and the rear end shouldn't shoot straight down, but curve down under the car like the '69... and the roof shouldn't be chopped down so much...

·
Registered
6,587 Posts
The only thing about the new Camaro is i think it should have smaller wheels. :beers:

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
What's wrong with them..? lol... As long as I can still see tire I'm fine... screw anything over 19 inch... xD

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
That was my guess. But wheels are the last thing on my mind about this car. lol.

·
Registered
633 Posts
I agree, if I do decide to get one (which would be a ton of work for my part) I'll factor in a few thousand to put my own wheels and tires on as soon as I pull away from the dealership :)

·
Registered
6 Posts
those two up top are what gm should make. it looks 100000000000000X better than that crap they are coming out with. i would go out and buy that right now. i wouldnt buy the new one if they were half price. the first one is diesel status, the real one sucks

1 - 15 of 15 Posts