Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys. I am having an issue with my massive factory brake booster. The pedal won't return and on top of that i have to take the thing off every time to adjust lash because my valve cover wont come off.

I want to go to a 10 inch booster. Polished aluminum thats not breaking the bank. Everything in my engine bay is aluminum and polished, powder coated black, ceramic coated, or gold anodized. I want to keep the theme going. Any recommendations?

I have the CPP 13 in breaks up front. So she stops.

·
Registered
474 Posts

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I really have no need for a hydraboost i have enough vacuum and the engine comparment looks beautiful I do not want to mess with anymore lines.

BTW their line set is ridiculous summit sells the tubing and fittings for maybe 1/5th the price.

·
Registered
474 Posts
I really have no need for a hydraboost i have enough vacuum and the engine comparment looks beautiful I do not want to mess with anymore lines.

BTW their line set is ridiculous summit sells the tubing and fittings for maybe 1/5th the price.
I know.....just using them as an example....I still use the original sized booster so hopefully someone will give you an idea on a 10 incher.....

1 - 4 of 4 Posts