Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was digging in the garage and I found a set of GM 4.10 gears for a 12 bolt dated 3 69. Do guys worry about gear dates? Any idea of the valve? Any one needs them let me know.

·
Registered
78 Posts
if you post on Ebay and tell them how important the date is on gears, you will do very well.

·
Registered
348 Posts
There is a guy on Ebay now looking for 3/69 4.10's Do a search of "12 bolt" Tell him that you know he's making up a COPO rear, and how much it will go for.

·
Registered
1,657 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Usually at most of the prestigious 1000 point Camaro National events, The judges make you remove the diff cover to inspect gear dates :D
Exactly - anyone doing a concourse restoration will need that gear.

don't know a value - Ebay is a good option.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thanks for the info, hopefully someone here needs it, I really don't like ebay. I am looking for a set of 3.55 12 bolt gears if anyone might want to work a trade. I do not care about the dates.

·
Registered
2 Posts
hello everyone, this is my first post here and i am in need of these gears for my yenko chevelle build. larry i've sent you a pm but as the new guy im probably low man on the list or to late. whomever has these please contact me as you can almost name your price. thank you

1 - 12 of 12 Posts