Team Camaro Tech banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just bought a 67 Camaro 12 bolt that has a QL code on it. Iknow it's for a 67 because it has a 67 casting date and it has the extra bracket on the passenger side. It is a posi., it has 4:11 gears aftermarket gears on a three series carrier with a ring gear spacer. I bought this for $500.00 . I know I got a good deal but I would really like to know what it came with from the factory. I've looked in a book I have but it didn't list any Q codes for 67 or any gear ratios higher than 3:73. 68-69 do have Q codes but nothing with an L and they are 4:11-4:88. Any help anyone can provide will be great. I also got a 12 bolt from a 70 Nova with leaf springs and slapper bars with 3:31 gears for $200.00 with this deal.

·
Registered
206 Posts
If I were you I would post your question again under "tag team".I ran into the same problem with my 67'.I have a PW code on my stock 10 bolt,but could'nt find this code listed anywhere.Kurt from CRG had it on some of his factory listings and verified it as the original.Some guys have access to lists that are not published anywhere else.So,like I said, maybe give "tag team"a try,you will get responses there. good luck!

------------------
67 RS RAGTOP # matching,
4X4 CHEVY TRUCK

·
Registered
297 Posts
Tim,

Wanna sell your extra 12-bolt?? If so, e-mail me. I'm first everybody

1 - 3 of 3 Posts