Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys, yes another tire question. I presently have Nitto tires on 17" TT II's. I like them okay, but am considering going back to 15" wheels, probably Crager SS, or TT II's. I was considering BFG Radials. Kinda tired of the low pro tire look, even though anyone who sees the car seems to like it as is.
Anyone who has done this, give me your opinions. I kinda want to run the same size wheels and tires all the way around. Anyone doing this, what size tires will fit well. I have zero rub now, and want to keep it that way. I just put in new front coil springs and my car pretty much sits at factory ride height where I like the look.
Thanks guys as always
RJ

·
Registered
748 Posts
Why not get the same outside diameter and same width tire that you have now only in 15" , and get your new 15" rims with the same back space:thumbsup:. 15" crager ss rims look great on first gens , always have and always will IMHO:D

·
Registered
153 Posts
I agree with Russ, if you like the look you have now. I'm running 255's w/ 15x8's on the rear and 225's w/14 x 7's on the front, no issues at all.

·
Premium Member
11,165 Posts
Same here, took my 16" ET Team 3 wheels off , put my old rallys back on. Guess I done got old. Beginning to think, nothing beats a stock set of rally wheels on a car that came with them.

·
Premium Member
2,411 Posts
I run P235/60/R15's all the way around on my car. The wheels are 15x7 Rally's. I've liked that look ever since I bought my first 1969 Camaro back in 1989 as a kid. You don't have to be over 40, 50, or 60 or even 70 to appreciate the look of old school Rally's on a first gen. I'm getting closer to 40 every day! :sad: LOL!! :eek:

Please check out my Largest P series radial post....I need advice on what to do.

Thanks!!

Greg aka SSG&H

1 - 7 of 7 Posts