Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
am having problems finding original 15X7 steel wheels for my 69. does anyone offer these currently? not looking for hi buck originals. received a set from wheel technologies and they were truely out of a junk yard. just want a repo set to mount some bfg radials and street slicks on. someone must still make these wheels. thanks guys.
dennis

·
Banned
21,341 Posts
Back again, if I was in your place, I would consider a set of triangle/round/kidney shaped hole black steel roundy-round wheels like Diamond and Bart and others sell.

I know they aren't STOCK, but to me look nice AND will do very well for a driver when bucks are short til later..

Something like $35/each?? AND they are NEW...

Just something to consider.....

pdq67

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
pdq 67, thanks. i'll see what the other two come back with.
dennis
if i read your name correctly how quick is that 67?

·
Banned
21,341 Posts
The guy I bought my car back from back in '81 or '82 had a warmed over, .040" over, 300hp/327 in it with no more then a Crane/Cam Dynamics 272/272 Energizer cam and a set of Hooker headers. And he said he had a timing slip that read 12.9 with no more them a small set of real slicks on it. It's a light, Dec., '66 car with an M-20 and 3.31 posi..

D2K say's like 10.5 at 130mph if I can get it to hook without breaking anything with my 550hp at 5500rpm, 496 motor but it's not started yet..

I know, it's only a sim. program, but heck, I will be happy with an 11!!

pdq67

1 - 8 of 8 Posts