Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Will 15 x 10 slot mag wheels fit on the rear of a 67 Camaro? What is the bolt patttern measurement for this car?

·
Banned
21,341 Posts
5 bolt x 4.75" bolt pattern..

I had Fenton 14" x 7" and 9" on my car AND still have them mounted with E/60's and L/60's up on my shelf...

Went 17" Pony Car "Bullitt's"!! He, He!!

pdq67

·
Registered
31 Posts
Please, someone correct me if I'm wrong as I'm no expert. I was dealing w/ this same issue w/ my 68. I wanted the tires to sit inside the fender, plus I wanted it to sit low. If you don't lower it and don't mind the tires extending past the fender, sure, they'll fit. I'd be suprised if they fit and didn't rub inside. I decided to do a mini tub. That turned into a full tub. I'm only running 12 inch tires on a 10 inch rim w/ a 3 1/2 inch offset, but for what I paid to tub it, I wanted the option to go bigger. Before you purchase the rims, ask your tire shop if they can mount your choice, set it in and see if it clears. I also looked at a bunch of camaros and read tire sizes of magazine cars, and took note of sizes. Hope this helps.

·
Registered
68 Posts
CMURPH...I cant say for certain on a 68, but you can put 15X10 w5" backspace on a 69. It will however require that you roll the fenderlip and do minor "hammer surgery" on the inner wheel well. The amount will depend on tire choice.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts