Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
if u have 15x8 and 15x4 rims on ur camro can u post pics.i want to buy 15x4 for my 67 camaro but i wanna see what they look like on a camaro.also what bs. thanks

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
Sam,

Here are a couple of pics of my 67 with 15x5's from a 67 Caprice and 15x8's from a Vette. The fronts have modified center caps by me. You can look at more at the link in my signature, password is camaro

·
Registered
3 Posts
what is your bs on the back ihave a 8 in rimlooks like 4 in bs when i put just the rim on with no tire the rim is even with the middle of the wheel well is it going to scape i want to put 255 60 15 what size do you have. and what else did u have to do i do have mult springs

·
Registered
620 Posts
i thinkm my back space is 4" like you state as well, have you checked out tirerack.XXX they have an interactive program that allows you to adjust the emasurements and see what it looks like on your car also they know everything about your car etc and can answer your questions, personally i like the same size tires all around also keep in mind your speedometer could be off if you dont get the correct set up etc.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts