Team Camaro Tech banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Looking good! Wish my interior looked even half that. How do you like the quality and fit of the pieces you used? Who did you buy most of your interior from? Thanx and again nice job.

Patrick

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have no problems with any of the pieces. I bought everything from Rick's and then had to dye it - Parchement was not a standard interior option in '67 (only deluxe).

They have changed the door panels again (at least compared to my 15 year old reproductions), the vinyl is softer and it is backed by a soft foam. The impressions are also slightly different. I don;t know if they are better or worse, just different.

The seat foam was too big and needed to be cut down slightly but also not unexpected.

Honestly, no fit problems (although the rear panels took patience with the softer foam) and I am generally pleased with the finished product. I think that I will be done with the interior once I get an automatic brake pedal and clean up the accelerator pedal, although we are playing with ideas for a back seat...

G

·
can you really tell a big difference with the dynamat on the floor as far as noise and all??? where all did you put it????

·
Registered
10 Posts
Great job on the interior...looks good!!
Where can I purchase dynamat? What does it cost? And is it a better solution than a replacement sound deadner kit at $49?
Bob

[This message has been edited by BCS Troy (edited 11-26-2002).]

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.