Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought 67 camaro needing restored.The wiring was laying in the car in pieces.I'm working through this mess.I have a nice wiring diagram but i have some wiring that is not on any wiring diagram i have found.Some of the options i can't find diagrams for are rear window defogger,cruise control and power windows.This car has all that.Here is a pic of a relay that is attached to the back of the gauges with a white and a orange and a white wire.Looks like lights but i figure out what it is for.Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I was very happy to find it.It has cruise,rear defogger,power windows,speed warning,tilt wheel,rs/ss,deluxe int,console gauges,ac,fold down rear seat to name some.Thanks for the help.

·
Registered
426 Posts
The AIM should have the wiring for the other options, assuming they are factory, and not aftermarket.

I was thumbing through the 67 AIM the other day looking for the part numbers for the power steering pump brackets, and saw the pages for cruise control; never knew the factory offered this as an option!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts