Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just hooked into 02B 3L 4P '67 camaro project. Is it an SS -who knows? No engine or trans. It's on the truck and I can't wait for it to get here. Looking at an LS3 with 6speed. Great forum will need a lot of help!

·
Super Moderator
32,779 Posts
Welcome, Bill.
You should tell as you know the story:

"Happy Wife, happy life"

Good luck with the journey.
Oh, a warning, you'll be gigged for pictures.

·
Premium Member
339 Posts
Welcome to TC, congrats on the purchase...We want to see pictures.

·
Premium Member
387 Posts
Welcome Bill, this forum has been and continues to be a great source of information and inspiration for me. Another great source is You Tube, you can find videos of just about anything on there to help with your car repairs and restoration I have found.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks guys. I will have to break the news to her when it arrives. been looking to get my 15 year old boy off the computer - which he build himself. He took one look at what was coming and you can feel the excitement. When we start we'll post. Looking forward to all the help. It will be a Cinderella story.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Ok got the wife's clearance she said a girlfriend would be cheaper...I don't think so. Got the car stripped out new floor pan and rockers are in. Went with CE formed rear rails and after I puzzled them out starting to like how the fit up. I have a 2" gap between the DS mini tub interior well and the outside face of the frame rail. If I marry another CE rail the gap is closed. Any thoughts on closing that gap not sure how sheet metal will look behind the well. Anyone run into this? Thank you.

·
14,488 Posts
Welcome, Bill.
You should tell as you know the story:

"Happy Wife, happy life"

Good luck with the journey.
Oh, a warning, you'll be gigged for pictures.
There are a lot more good women out there then there are Good Camaros:D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts