Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
835 Posts
Yes, they are all over the place. You'll also notice a lot of used GM 67 consoles are showing up on eBay all of a sudden. There must be a reason a lot of guys are getting rid of their cracked, cut, drilled, repainted, cigarette burned original GM consoles. I'm thinking the new repop ones have a lot to do with it.

·
Registered
445 Posts
I was at Classic Industries today and seen one hanging on the wall. I was wondering if it had finally came out or it was an original for display. I guess it is finally here, people have been asking about it for awhile since Classic has shown them in their catalog for a coule years now.

·
Registered
3,064 Posts
Yeah, they definitely are out. I haven't seen one up close yet to check the quality out. I've been also waiting a few years now for the new consoles to come out. I need one with gauges. I hesitated cutting into my original GM non gauge one, because it's in excellent condition.

·
Gold Lifetime Member
2,623 Posts
all the parts are sold seperately. the completed console is expensive. i have been looking for one too.
i think the disk brake conversion will have to come first though.

·
Registered
3,064 Posts
all the parts are sold seperately. the completed console is expensive. i have been looking for one too.
The console and all the add-ons, will run you $400.00 plus dollars. That includes the lid, hinge, courtesy light lens, ash tray and ash tray lid.

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
NOW That It Has Been Out And Installed, What Do You Guys That Bought It Think??
Is It Any Good?
Is It Made Cheap Or Quality?

·
Premium Member
2,345 Posts
The console and all the add-ons, will run you $400.00 plus dollars. That includes the lid, hinge, courtesy light lens, ash tray and ash tray lid.
All I need is the main plastic frame. Will all my other original parts fit right in/on a new frame?

·
Premium Member
2,345 Posts
You've had those parts for what..... a year now !! Get to work man......:D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts