Team Camaro Tech banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,570 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guys, is this the same Z that was for sale months ago, and all he had was 3 pictures that you couldn't make out the VIN and Trim Tag? Asking price is $42,500? Just below that he is accepting offers? Hmmm????

·
Premium Member
4,395 Posts
I bought a car from this guy, bad deal..read all his negative feedback....oops , you can't , it's private :( Pat are you out there..what say you ?

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
Yea Van I'm here. Now I see his location is in Bicknell IN. I dont think you'd find him there.
Pat

·
Registered
493 Posts
I know I am getting off subject, but how can EBAY allow a seller to hide their feedback? That is just plain BS. And yes the questions are great.

·
Banned
321 Posts
I made a best offer.
$7.95 or a six pack of Pabst Blue Ribbon which ever he'd prefer...LOL :D

I think i might of over bid.

·
Premium Member
4,395 Posts
Apparently the car is authentic.The sale was arranged by a TC member last summer to this current owner. However according to that TC member the car had some issue that he felt should have been in the description. As memory serves , the car was tubbed and part of the cowl was replaced. What is strange to me is the seller tried to sell me that car about six months ago..those are the exact same pictures he sent me back then. You would think he would have some better photos but based on my experience I am not surprised that he doesn't.However for the right price it is a good project and as a 67 Z/28 it would be nice to see it restored one day.

·
Registered
369 Posts
The car is real and would make a good project, however as Chevythunder states, the car was an ex-drag car and had the complete floors replaced from the toe boards to tailpan. Also, much of the firewall was MIA thanks to a grenaded flywheel. As for the price, I think he will struggle to get that for the car.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts