Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys. First let me apologize – I know there has been posts about this and page after page after page of information out there on this subject. Unfortunately, I can’t seem to find the appropriate amount of time to dive into all this information, and when I do find time – most of it is over my head. So again, please forgive me if your answers are a repeat of previous threads, as I am sure they are.

What started as replacing the header gaskets turned into one thing after another. The car has been in the shop for about 3 months now. I finally got a chance to drive it the other day. The one thing I noticed was that the steering felt like it was floating and I was constantly correcting to the left or right. I started reading and wow, lots and lots of information out there!

In hopes of there being a best idea for the steering box – I figured I would ask here. I am more than happy to spend money on a good one if that’s best, send mine to Lee’s for Gen 3 parts, or go scrounge the junkyard for a Jeep box. I appreciate the help, thank you in advance.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts