Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thinking about selling my '68 grotto blue convertible. matching numbers and 327 engine and powerglide just completely restored along with totally new exhaust and engine bay cleaned up and painted. Really great condition. Hard to tell what is actually taking place on Ebay with pricing...anyone have a range for something like this

·
Premium Member
220 Posts
Without pictures and more details $25K If it has original body panels $30K.
I would call that tops for a non performance model. IMHO.

·
Premium Member
9,357 Posts
What other options does the car have?? Ps,pdb,....??

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for askign questions and helping out. I am not a camaro expert and bought this on a whim and then spent too much money rstoring it...now I am "upside-down" in a sizeable way and really don't have the desire to own it anymore and/or wait out for prices to recover. It is a very nice car.Here is what I was planning on putting on Ebay and this website. Not sure about the RPO M35 but that is what this website's VIN info say I have (and it matches on numbers):

This is a beautiful 1968 Camaro convertible - numbers matching, original 327 V8 210 HP and two-speed Powerglide RPO M35 transmission. Engine and transmission were just completey restored, along with engine bay, less than 200 miles ago by one of the top shops in South Florida. This car runs like it is new and sounds great with an entirely new exhaust system - manifolds, mufflers and pipes - as well as new electricals throughout most of the car. The car has a power top that is straight and seals tightly, power steering and horseshoe shifter . All gauges work perfectly and the entire car is completely stock - no custom aftermarket parts (even the door buzzer works). The chrome is nice with no dents. The interior – seats and door panels - looks great against the light blue exterior and the walnut wood steering wheel adds to the package. All receipts are available

A pic would help but cannot figure how to paste one...

·
Registered
634 Posts
post a pic on photobucket. then take the IMG code that is given to you below your image on that site. paste that code in your message when you post a reply.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts