Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys.. I bought my Full qrts. and Full Tail Pan a year or two ago after they started to make the full factory style qrts.. I bought them from NPD.. I don't remember if it was late 2005 or early 06, What I am wondering is, does the full tail pan fit and how does it look???,, you know, does it look like or real close to original as far as fit and Appearence????... I notice on another thread that the 69 repop tail panel has body line issues as far as around the tail lights.. does anybody know of any issues I'm going to run into and should I be considering looking for a different tail pan or qrts... 68 RS/SS 396 375HP 4speed/#'s matching :cool: .......... Thanks for any help and info.... Dale's going,, going,, gonewacky!!!

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
How Much..???????????

·
Registered
85 Posts
I used the 68 tailpan and thought is worked just fine. Need a little "help" in a couple places but for the most part is was a good fit and wasn't to bad to change out. The trick is to cut it up into sections with a saw, then drill out the welds around the headlights once everything is out of the way. Don't try to take this thing out in one piece, you'll be cussing for hours if you do...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts