Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I've had my "68 for a few years now, (since about April of 2009), and I figured it may be a good idea to start this to keep track of things.

I bought the car as a rolling chassis with a lot of new Goodmark metal in it: hood, door skins, all quarters, floor pans, inner fenders, lower valence, header panel, and deck lid. The car was a 6 cyl originally so keeping it stock was no concern of me. As of now, I have a m21 and a 350 .060 over in the car that my father and I built a while back. A lot of new parts, I will post pics when I figure out the best way to do so (my quota is like 1 pic). I considered photobucket, but we will see. I'm going for a full pro-touring look minus the roll cage. Any ideas are more than welcomed. The car is flat black and about the only original component of the car is the axle, subframe and dash just to give an idea. The suspension is stock for now, but new nonetheless.

·
Registered
4,491 Posts
Well, I've had my "68 for a few years now, (since about April of 2009), and I figured it may be a good idea to start this to keep track of things.

I bought the car as a rolling chassis with a lot of new Goodmark metal in it: hood, door skins, all quarters, floor pans, inner fenders, lower valence, header panel, and deck lid. The car was a 6 cyl originally so keeping it stock was no concern of me. As of now, I have a m21 and a 350 .060 over in the car that my father and I built a while back. A lot of new parts, I will post pics when I figure out the best way to do so (my quota is like 1 pic). I considered photobucket, but we will see. I'm going for a full pro-touring look minus the roll cage. Any ideas are more than welcomed. The car is flat black and about the only original component of the car is the axle, subframe and dash just to give an idea. The suspension is stock for now, but new nonetheless.
As far as a pic host goes, Flickr is really the way to go. You can get 1 terabyte of space free.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
As far as a pic host goes, Flickr is really the way to go. You can get 1 terabyte of space free.
Well I got one, it's great! Thanks ZZ430DropTop67RS, the 1 Tb is pretty promising. I posted about 35 or so pictures of the restoration. More to come later.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The car looks great! Nice work on all the rot removal. Will you be keeping it satin or are you planning on a different color? Keep up the good work and keep the pics coming. :beers:
I'm keeping it flat black for now, easy to keep clean and I can drive it without care. As far for in the future, it could be anything really, but leaning towards a metallic darker grey with black stripes/graphics.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
1 - 9 of 9 Posts