Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, I live a little west of York PA. Back in 1971-1973 I owned a very nice 1968 SS 350 Camaro. White, with white front spoiler, back spoiler, Black vinyl roof and black interior, wide tires and deep dish mags, jacked up in the back. I used to take it out to the US 30 airport and drag it. Even got a trophy. One of the nicest camaro's in York. I was only 21 and even looked good in it with long blond hair. I would even drag others on Route 83 and beat them. What fun it was back in the 70's. I always wondered what happened to my baby and when mom died a few years ago, I found paperwork when I traded it with a 1974 light blue and white Dodge Challenger. Both vins were printed on it. My camaro's vin was 124378n330170. So I went into the tag office and paid $15 to see who was the last owner. It said Kevin Burk of Bridgeport PA, Our Pa office does not mention out of state owners. I am glad I have pics of it.
But K Burk went out of business. Anyone you know who may have the camaro or what happened to the car? :sad:
Thanks Susan or [email protected]

1 - 4 of 4 Posts