Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Looking for info on the value of a 1968 Camaro SS 350, all numbers matching car. Car is about 95% original and in great shape. Needs paint and a drivers seat. Factory AC still blows cold. Looking to buy this weekend, and the price looks like a steal....

Thx

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Update...I bought the car....everything original, this car has never been touched...all the way to the original spare tire in the trunk. Drum brakes all around, multileaf springs, glove box sticker, SS hood, 28 coil hood springs, matching numbers on the block, tranny, vin included...vin plate, hidden partial vin found...12 bolt rear, deluxe interior, vinyl top. No rust....it has been stored since 1974...71000 origianl miles....only problem is that a tow driver lost control of the car while releasiing it and the GM bodyshop professionally rebuilt the original rear fender, so needs paint. No bondo....also, there is a tear in the drivers seat...Camaro SS 350...everything there....did I steal this for less than $13000 ??

·
Registered
4,563 Posts
Brian, can you email me the VIN along with a picture of the trim tag (and a few pictures of the car itself would also be appreciated). I'd like to add your car to the database.

My email address is in my contact info below.

Thanks

Ed

·
Registered
794 Posts
Yes. That's what mine is too (original). I've been trying to collect some data to see if these codes can help authenticate certain 1st gen Camaro options i.e. SS 350, SS 396, Z28.

Anyone know?

Kurt?

Bertfam?

and is it a Norwood Car?

·
Registered
2,871 Posts
The 2 digit sitcker looks like an "AH" inside the bowtie.....part number 3934823. Hope i'm looking at the right place.....
Yes. That's what mine is too (original). I've been trying to collect some data to see if these codes can help authenticate certain 1st gen Camaro options i.e. SS 350, SS 396, Z28.

Anyone know?

Kurt?

Bertfam?

and is it a Norwood Car?
My 68 SS/RS 396 also has the AH decal.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I can't seem to post pics here. Ed, please send me your email and I will send per your request at post #5. Something not right on my end as I cannot access your link. Thx

1 - 19 of 19 Posts