Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,291 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK, I have a 56K mile 1969 Camaro Z/28 with Original AM/FM Radio, Multiplex and 3 Original speakers. One speaker is in the upper dash and 2 speakers in the package tray.

Can someone please review my pics and see what goes where, I have a common understanding on how this works but need help.

I know how the multiplex cable goes to, it is the power and speaker wires.

Is the Multiplex on top of the glovebox?

https://www.flickr.com/photos/jeff69ragtop/

:confused:

·
Registered
3,665 Posts
Jeff I'm sure there are members here who can help, but you might contact Mark Canning over at CRG (MarkC), he is very knowledgeable about these factory options. Might also be a member here, can't recall if so.

·
Registered
2,291 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks Guys, I've had the Mulitplex for the 1968 Camaro, just would like to see some original pics with the Harness for 69.

·
Admin/Super Moderator
12,511 Posts
Yes the multiplexer box is on top of the glove box. Attached page from the 69 AIM.
Matches your radios side plug and tag.

Attachments

·
Registered
4,942 Posts
Thanks Guys, I've had the Mulitplex for the 1968 Camaro, just would like to see some original pics with the Harness for 69.
Send me particulars in a PM with details and I will be able to help you, OK? I've got the radio/player service manual and still have an extra multiplex in my possession.

capt

·
Registered
2,291 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks Capt, I need to remove my glove box and the AIM that was posted is for a Blue Light Radio which is different, the wiring is not the same.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts