Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The size of the wheels are 17.8. The problem is that these wheels have a offset of 45 mm backspacing of 6.26 and a bolt pattern of 5-112. A 69 camaro has different offset backspacing and bolt pattern but is there a way to get these to fit?

·
Retired
26,640 Posts
Not a practical way to use what you describe. You want a +6 offset front and back with what ever size wheel you select. You'll spend a few hundred dollars on wheel adapters to correct the offset and match the bolt pattern. Shop around, you'll find wheels that look almost like those in the correct spec's...

·
Retired
26,640 Posts
You might be able to bolt a 5x112 wheel onto a 5x114 hub but it's going to damage the wheel when you torque the lugs. As far as the space width, that 1.25" spacer is going to reduce the wheels back spacing from 6.26" to 5.01" and you really want a 4.75" back spaced 8" wheel up front where it will be the most critical.

You seem really set on these wheels, is the close out deal that good that even after buying spacers it's still a killer deal? Looking online it seems early on tire rack couldn't deliver (never in stock) and now they are closing out all but a couple models! On top of that the manufacture doesn't seem to have a web site, what do you know about the brand?

There are so many brands out there and you don't seem to be trying to push the size limits so there should be plenty of other wheels in stock that would fit a '69 Camaro without spacers.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Bremmer Kraft wheels are like the wheels lots of people use on audi's. I can't find any similar rims with my bolt pattern other than the outrageously expensive forgeline wheels. If anyone can find similar wheels let me know...

·
Premium Member
8,048 Posts
I've been looking for quite some time. Nothing so far...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts