Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
644 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The rims are two different colors.One set is gray and the other is some other color I can describe.
I am thinking of painting them black to match the car,Does anyone have a pic of color matched wheels especially black.
Any Photoshop guys out there that can change color to black for me.

·
Banned
3,632 Posts
I hope I did'nt offend you I was just saying my opinion,Just like the silver better myself.You do have a nice car:thumbsup:
Are you a Fireman or Lineman ??....I see the reflective raincoats

·
Premium Member
6,613 Posts
I like the argent silver better.

·
Registered
53 Posts
FireFighter Scott I know it's to late but,
The only color that will work with body color is of course silver. I used cortez silver on my wheels and looks really good! It's the 69 RS coupe listed here. when I bought the car it was lemans blue and so were the wheels it looked worse than the black. but the original paint code was 69 cortez silver that's why I did the deal. take care, steve

·
Registered
9 Posts
Firefighter in Mississauga, Ontario. Check out the plate
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=1764355&l=f309718714&id=544650508

Cars look awesome
I actually like the black. Granted, Argent does look better, but the black doesn't look bad. Now days, it seems a lot of high end cars are going with darker wheels.

I'll never forget, when I was a kid I saw a '68 z/28. It was Hugger Orange with yellow Rally Stripes and the wheels were yellow to match the stripes.
I liked it so much that when I bought my first car in '82, a '69 Firebird, that I painted it Orange with yellow wheels. I liked it, but everyone would always ask me why the wheels were yellow!
Here's my car now. I think it's sitting too high.

·
Registered
644 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Well I had to try it and although i like it Black made the car look very dark!!!Kinda strange but its back to "normal" now.
And I found out that Mineral Spirits cleans the white letters really good (By accident)

·
Premium Member
6,628 Posts
Well I had to try it and although i like it Black made the car look very dark!!!Kinda strange but its back to "normal" now.
And I found out that Mineral Spirits cleans the white letters really good (By accident)

Scott that is very butifull...

·
Registered
403 Posts
Hi Scott Very nice car. Have you ever gone down to Sam's Club in Seekonk Ma. on Sunday afternoon after 4pm . Its suposed to start on Easter Sunday weather permitting. I'm from Fall River. My car isn't done yet but I go with a buddy of mine he has an orange S10 Blazer panel truck . You should check it out some nice cars. Again REal nice car !

1 - 20 of 30 Posts