Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
1,295 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey i just wanted to tell everyone that Radioshack is selling all their 1969 camaro convertable remote control cars for 30.00 on sale compared to the original 100.00 that they retailed for. I picked one up tonight. Very cool!

·
Registered
3,064 Posts
Hey i just wanted to tell everyone that Radioshack is selling all their 1969 camaro convertable remote control cars for 30.00 on sale compared to the original 100.00 that they retailed for. I picked one up tonight. Very cool!
At that price tag.....I'll take three! If you can't afford to get the real car, this is the next best thing to it! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,295 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I dont know the scale exactly, i threw the box away. Its atleast over a foot 1/2 long though. Very fun. Scares the dog too!

·
Premium Member
5,582 Posts
I checked the RS stores around here and none to be found :( Of well, guess me and my grandson will just have to play with my real 68 :)

Kev

·
Registered
551 Posts
I checked the RS stores around here and none to be found :( Of well, guess me and my grandson will just have to play with my real 68 :)

Kev
If it's 1:6 scale that was sponsored by HotRod/YearOne - it would measure appx 28" long and 11" wide and was produced as a limited production in 05', if they have any left (they're NOS) snap them up cause they're bringing $100+ on ebay NIB and around $70 without a box.

·
Registered
1,295 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
There is 2 left at the local here.

·
Registered
817 Posts
Local where? I will buy one. Got one as a present from my girl @ Christmas. I took it apart @ my friends b/shop to paint like my car. They lost it. I feel bad because it was a present. For 30 bucks I would replace it. Thanks. Brian

·
Registered
257 Posts
I got one when they were $50 ... damn, I got ripped ;) ---

·
Premium Member
9,619 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,619 Posts
I called all the Radio shacks in Modesto (there's a bunch). It seems that one of the stores has one in stock... floor model, out of the box but the supposedly still have the box. If anyone wants it P.M. me and I'll pick it up... first come, first served.

Steve

·
Premium Member
5,582 Posts
I called all the Radio shacks in Modesto (there's a bunch). It seems that one of the stores has one in stock... floor model, out of the box but the supposedly still have the box. If anyone wants it P.M. me and I'll pick it up... first come, first served.

Steve
You been p'md :)

·
Registered
1,295 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Sorry guys, they have been sold. I had to go back to get a battery for one.

·
Premium Member
9,619 Posts
I called all the Radio shacks in Modesto (there's a bunch). It seems that one of the stores has one in stock... floor model, out of the box but the supposedly still have the box. If anyone wants it P.M. me and I'll pick it up... first come, first served. Steve
Taken --- Sixty Ate gets it. (first time I've ever quoted myself... feels kinda strange)

·
Premium Member
234 Posts
For those wanting a 1:8 scale '69 Z/28 radio control car (about 22 in long), go to

www.gomotorbids.com

and do a search for '1969 camaro'. Right now they've got 2 auctions going, one is yellow and one is orange. You can find the orange one on ebay and a couple of online r/c shops for $100, but I got the yellow one on the gomotorbids site for $46 ($20 of that is s&h). I don't plan on running it, it's just something to keep in the garage and inspire me to get the 1:1 done.

Here's a picture of the orange one -

john

1 - 20 of 32 Posts