Team Camaro Tech banner

481 - 487 of 487 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,723 Posts
Man, I'm sorry about the crap you're dealing with on this. That sucks. I wanted to tune in for the next 20 years and watch you finish it.

·
Premium Member
1,777 Posts
Discussion Starter #483
Patrick, I was able to get it to show, by copying the picture link and repasting back in same spot. Shows up as [MEDIA] now, never heard of that tag before. Can you still edit your posts?
I tried editing the first post. I could insert some of the photos back into the post.

The old software platform was able to accept 20 photos in a post. This lovely new platform can only accept 10 photos. Therefore, I cannot rebuild my thread like you suggested. I guess this is what you call progress. This is why my build thread was destroyed by the new software. My build thread is the worst case scenario for this website because of the 1000s of photos in this thread. Your new and improved software cannot handle the stack overflow.

Whenever a company decides to buy a new piece of software, they should test it first before releasing it. Believe it or not, most people that visit this site do not come here for the pop up ads.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Whenever a company decides to buy a new piece of software, they should test it first before releasing it. Believe it or not, most people that visit this site do not come here for the pop up ads.
You know this site is owned by VerticalScope and run for profit right? It's not an enthusiast owned site.

I was following the thread too so I'm also very disappointed this happened. I'd suggest moving on to another website where content is the priority and not profit.

·
Premium Member
1,777 Posts
Discussion Starter #486
You know this site is owned by VerticalScope and run for profit right? It's not an enthusiast owned site.

I was following the thread too so I'm also very disappointed this happened. I'd suggest moving on to another website where content is the priority and not profit.
Maybe you are right.

This site was the place for car nuts who built their cars in a garage. They are the guys who do not bring their car to a professional and give the company a blank check. This was the site were people who had a lot of enthusiasm, but little knowledge on how to build a car, often visited. I am one of them. I read the build threads and study them. I would right click on the photos and copy them for future reference.

I painted my trunk. I wired the trunk mounted battery. The photo below shows the trunk completely wired. Notice there are no visible wires. How did I do this? I can no longer provide the details and numerous photos on this new platform.

I have a new spare tire jack.

I wired my car. I covered all my wires and labeled them.

I made a little bracket to hold two relays that provide power to the convertible pump motor. It is easily accessible but completely hidden.

481 - 487 of 487 Posts