Team Camaro Tech banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am restoring my 69 RS Z28 to it's original condition and am looking for any pics of another one like it but have not been able to find another one. It is a Dusk Blue with a Parchment (white) top. Anyone have pics of another one? When I got the car the top was gone but I will be putting it back on.

·
Premium Member
6,757 Posts

·
Registered
5,354 Posts
When I got the car the top was gone but I will be putting it back on.
Nice to see a car getting it's top back. I like vinyl tops, but I understand why they've been removed over the years. Dusk Blue with a white top will be gorgeous when you get it done. Good luck!

·
Registered
4,158 Posts
I had a RSSS Vert in Dusk Blue with white interior and top. Great color combo. I did something different when I restored it. All the black parts of the interior were done in Dusk blue, Carpet, dash and console, like a blue interior. Seats and panals were white. Plenty of positive comments at the shows. I had that L-78 for 18 years.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the positive comments. I am excited about the car. I like the term unique to describe the car as it is Dusk Blue, white top, white deluxe hounds tooth. Was a drag car since the 70's so I have not been able to see the car as it should be. Would love to get an idea of what it will look like.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.