Team Camaro Tech banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have just purchased a 1969 Z/28 Camaro. The exterior of the car is Tuxedo black with orange houndstooth interior! I know this to be original as the car is Canadian with full documentation. The interior is all original and the car only has 34,000 original miles. My question is this: Has anyone ever heard or seen this colour combination on a 1969 Z/28 before? I would really appreciate some feedback on this combination. Thank you for your time.
Regards,
Richard W English.

·
Registered
2,443 Posts
Wow, that's an interesting combination. I can't even picture it in my head. With GM of Canada documentation, that has to be a super rare combination. Get some pictures loaded if you can, I want to see that.

------------------
Jeff H - 93 Indy 500 Pace Car(supercharged) & driven daily, Hugger Orange 69 Z28 with JL8 brakes, cross-ram & GM fiberglass hood, TI setup, heater and radio delete, being restored

·
Registered
725 Posts
Cool! We want pictures.

------------------
'69 RS SS 396 375hp L78 Convertible, M22, 3.31 posi, deluxe interior, gauges, rosewood wheel, AM-FM,fold down seat, tilt wheel, Torque Thrust Wheels, console mounted 8 track player, chambered exhaust
http://albums.photopoint.com/j/AlbumIndex?u=1169124&a=8603468

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Tim Meredith:
Never seen that. Like to see it very cool.
TIM
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
Thank you very much Tim. As soon as I can scan some photographs I will post them for everyone to see.
Regards,
Richard.

·
Premium Member
3,827 Posts
The "Great Pumpkin" has arrived!!! Sounds like someone was into Halloween. I would like to see that as well. I wonder if the stripes are orange. Possible stripe delete?

Gary

1969 Cortez Silver Z28

·
Retired
26,976 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Jeremiah:
Richard, Would that car be for sale? Sounds like a car we would love to have in our collection. email me at [email protected]
Thanks. Jeremy.
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Is your collection just that or are you a collector car dealer?

G

·
DJD,I dont think my question was directed to you although We have severall cars that are not on the site. We feel these cars are not replaceable therefore arent for sale.

[This message has been edited by Jeremiah (edited 09-25-2001).]

[This message has been edited by Jeremiah (edited 09-25-2001).]

·
Retired
26,976 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Jeremiah:
DJD,I dont think my question was directed to you although We have severall cars that are not on the site. We feel these cars are not replaceable therefore arent for sale.
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sorry to put you on the defensive! Anything you put in this forum is open to the public and you leave yourself open for comment. I saw your web site and it gave me the impression that the cars featured there were for sale. Here you refer to a "collection"

Again if you're not addressing the world put it in e-mail... By the way who ever did your web site did a great job!!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.