Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have just purchased a 1969 Z/28 Camaro. The exterior of the car is Tuxedo black with orange houndstooth interior! I know this to be original as the car is Canadian with full documentation. The interior is all original and the car only has 34,000 original miles. My question is this: Has anyone ever heard or seen this colour combination on a 1969 Z/28 before? I would really appreciate some feedback on this combination. Thank you for your time.
Regards,
Richard W English.

·
Registered
2,443 Posts
Wow, that's an interesting combination. I can't even picture it in my head. With GM of Canada documentation, that has to be a super rare combination. Get some pictures loaded if you can, I want to see that.

------------------
Jeff H - 93 Indy 500 Pace Car(supercharged) & driven daily, Hugger Orange 69 Z28 with JL8 brakes, cross-ram & GM fiberglass hood, TI setup, heater and radio delete, being restored

·
Registered
46 Posts
Dont know if this helps, but I have seen a '69 ( I think it was a '69 ) with orange interior and white exterior, it was suppost to be original but I could not verify it.

·
Registered
725 Posts
Cool! We want pictures.

------------------
'69 RS SS 396 375hp L78 Convertible, M22, 3.31 posi, deluxe interior, gauges, rosewood wheel, AM-FM,fold down seat, tilt wheel, Torque Thrust Wheels, console mounted 8 track player, chambered exhaust
http://albums.photopoint.com/j/AlbumIndex?u=1169124&a=8603468

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Tim Meredith:
Never seen that. Like to see it very cool.
TIM
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
Thank you very much Tim. As soon as I can scan some photographs I will post them for everyone to see.
Regards,
Richard.

·
Premium Member
3,776 Posts
The "Great Pumpkin" has arrived!!! Sounds like someone was into Halloween. I would like to see that as well. I wonder if the stripes are orange. Possible stripe delete?

Gary

1969 Cortez Silver Z28

·
Retired
26,645 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Jeremiah:
Richard, Would that car be for sale? Sounds like a car we would love to have in our collection. email me at [email protected]
Thanks. Jeremy.
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Is your collection just that or are you a collector car dealer?

J

·
0 Posts
DJD,I dont think my question was directed to you although We have severall cars that are not on the site. We feel these cars are not replaceable therefore arent for sale.

[This message has been edited by Jeremiah (edited 09-25-2001).]

[This message has been edited by Jeremiah (edited 09-25-2001).]

·
Retired
26,645 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Jeremiah:
DJD,I dont think my question was directed to you although We have severall cars that are not on the site. We feel these cars are not replaceable therefore arent for sale.
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sorry to put you on the defensive! Anything you put in this forum is open to the public and you leave yourself open for comment. I saw your web site and it gave me the impression that the cars featured there were for sale. Here you refer to a "collection"

Again if you're not addressing the world put it in e-mail... By the way who ever did your web site did a great job!!

·
Premium Member
3,776 Posts
Jeremiah...would like to check out your website.

Thanks,
Gary

·
Registered
21 Posts
Thanks for the pics Richard.. you have one nice looking ride!!
cheers
wouldn't you know I couldn't get the interior shot to open.. could you try resending.. thanks again!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts