Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am in the process of restoring a 1969 Camaro Z28 and I'm having trouble finding the plug for the stock AM radio as my car just like most of the others had the AM radio taken out and replaced with an after market stereo.When the radio was removed the plug was cut and sent to file 13./// my question is their anyone that sells, reproduces or, has used plugs ?? I have an original radio

·
Registered
2,291 Posts
Best bet is try to find a used 69 wiring harness on Ebay, you be surprised on how cheap you can get them and you can always use them for correct wires if needed.

Jeff G.

·
Registered
4,274 Posts
I am in the process of restoring a 1969 Camaro Z28 and I'm having trouble finding the plug for the stock AM radio as my car just like most of the others had the AM radio taken out and replaced with an after market stereo.When the radio was removed the plug was cut and sent to file 13./// my question is their anyone that sells, reproduces or, has used plugs ?? I have an original radio
Victor,Welcome to Team Camaro.

Best bet is try to find a used 69 wiring harness on Ebay, you be surprised on how cheap you can get them and you can always use them for correct wires if needed.

Jeff G.
Victor,
If you post your question in the Electrical & Wiring Forum or Restoration Corner not both as double posting is against forum rules, your question will get more exposure there.:yes:

David F.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts