Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
currently I am selling my chevelle and was offered partial trade and $$$ for my car, was wondering if anyone could help me and let me know what the value is for a 1970 camaro Z28 LT1 with muncie M22 all original with correct numbers, car shows 72K on odometer, thanks in advance mike

·
Registered
3,934 Posts
Congratulations! I'm rather partial to the 70 z28 and fortunate to own one. Mine does not have the original 350 LT1 but does have a Hi-Revving 468 Rat. Your M22 Option is rare and I doubt more then 1000 were made. You might say that the 70 z28 has the very best muscle parts GM ever made consisting of a combination of parts from the 69 Camaro and 70 Chevelle placed in a revolutionary body designed specifically for Trans-AM Road Racing. It was produced for 1/2 a year making it very specific such that parts from previous and after years fit but are NOT specific to the 70 model. I don't know why the 69 Camaro and 70 Chevelle over shadow the 70 z28 in value as this car easily outperforms either one. The value of the 70 z28 presently seems to be in a state of LIMBO, but one thing for sure it's going to increase and I would not be surprised match or surpass values presently assigned to the covenant 69 z28 or 70 Chevelle.

If I bowed to value given by mass hysteria I would still own a 70 Challenger.

Welcome to the forum and let see some PIC's :eek:))

·
Registered
3,064 Posts
Welcome :waving:

·
Registered
410 Posts
Mike...Can you post any pics of the z? Are the smog parts and the original exhaust manifolds on it? Los or Nor car? Any documentation on it? I am just finishing up a 70 Z28, so I am familiar with some of the stuff.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts