Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am having the biggest problem locating the fuel pump fuse-inline fuse No. 2. I have found a black, kind of cylindrical box that is rubber-spring loaded with only one wire in(black) and one wire out(orange). It looks as if there is a fuse in there but I cannot get it out to really see what it is and if it's bad. The motor is a V8 350. The manual goes by that it is vin 8.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Well, now I have found the real fuel pump fuse and replaced it. It was definitely blown. Now it seems the fuel gauge is pointing straight up-way past the fuel full line. I figured out the other wires were just connectors but what to? I think they may have gotten switched. One of the connectors runs back through itself in a circle through another cord and I don't think that is right? I am not the only one working on this and am wondering how to correct this. If anyone has any ideas, I'd be glad to hear them.

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
did the guage work before you messed with things???sounds like you grounded the sensor wire...what else did you mess with???

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
There was no power going to the fuse that we replaced. the wires are switched back and there is power going to the fuse but the gauges are still messed up. and yes that is the only thing that was messed with.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts