Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys,

I'm new to this site and I have some questions about a car that one of my buddies owns. I've looked over the internet quite a bit and I can't seem to find the numbers that I'm looking for currently. I figured this would be the best place to come and ask my questions, so here goes. He has a 1995 Camaro RS with a stock 3.4L V6 and a 5spd trans. We're wanting to know all of the STOCK performance specs that we can get on this car. This would include 0-60mph, 1/4 mile time and mph, braking ft, skidpad g's, etc. The main things that we want to know would be the 0-60 and the 1/4 mile though. Any assistance with this would be great! I would prefer info from credible sources such as car magazines like C&D, MT, R&T but since the car is now 14 years old, any credible source would be great. Links to the sites where the info can be found would also be appreciated. Thanks for all the help guys!

-Mark

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Really? Nobody knows? Somebody out there who has a 3.4L Camaro has to know what the stock 0-60mph or 1/4 mile time is for the car. I found one website from a guy who had one and it said 0-60mph in 9.7 seconds. This seems pretty slow in my opinion. I've even browsed through all of the Camaro books at the local bookstore to try and get some info. No luck so far though. Somebody out there has gotta have some info for me.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts