Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HI GUYS MY NAM IS ALEX I LIVE IN MADRID AND I DON´T HAVE ANY CAMARO BUT MY IDEA IS SEARCH AND LEAD AND LEARN INFORMATION ABOUT IT.... I LIKE RUN THE QUARTER OF MILLE WITH MY VETTE AND I´M LOOKING FOR A FIRST GEN CAMARO.... BUT FIRST I WANT TO READ AND LEARN IN THIS FORUM... THANKS FOR LET ME JOIN WITH US TO THIS WAGON....:cool::cool::cool: IT´S GOING TO BE FUNNY I´M SURE...

·
Premium Member
6,360 Posts
Take the CAPS off. LOL Welcome aboard. Glad to have you. There are lots of Camaros in your country. Ive seen them. I was there for a few months a few years back.
Good luck, and any questions just asked.
:D

·
Registered
6,587 Posts
Hello and welcome to the site.:beers:

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Take the CAPS off. LOL Welcome aboard. Glad to have you. There are lots of Camaros in your country. Ive seen them. I was there for a few months a few years back.
Good luck, and any questions just asked.
:D
yes you are in the truth way man... in barcelona city there are a replica of sunoco camaro 69 and my friend and mechanic sergio has two a z28 of 80` grey with decals and another one white of 67` sorry my english is not very good but i try to learn slow and step by step.... ok. i catch your help and when i need your help i ask you.. oh i love american cars and specially all muscle cars man....:beers:

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Welcome,Yoo ant hurd nuttin yet this its definate a ffuny wagon and yoo gona had sum fun herr. Good luk in yur quest for a camaro daats gonna be fun.
hi i love quarter mille and my idea is do a pepino (or the most fast car) with a 1st gen camaro.. yes you are right it`s going to be funny win all my enemies at final line.. i´m sure....:cool::cool:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts