Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, this is mainly to thank you all for helping get my car back on the road. I have learned an enormous amount through all of your posts. I have wheeled and dealed with some of you, and have called, emailed, and text, etc... some of you for advice. I really appreciate it, even if I haven't dealt directly, I appreciate everyone's posts. I had a rotted out 68 camaro that I have owned since '94. It was a decent driver, but I wanted it better. I replaced both quarters, roof, full trunk pan, tailpanel, partial floor pans...... Ridetech uppers and lowers and coilovers. G-Link rear and even had a Fab9 built. You can kinda see how this all snowballed but I'm sure you all know full well about the snowball effect! LOL Anyway, I'm going to TRY to get some before and after pics up for you guys if I can figure this out! Thanks again. Blake

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks! It's been 3 years coming.. The rears are 315s now but I've got tons of room, so after I blow these off ill be trying to fit 335s. Oh yeah, ROLLDAMTIDE !

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks! I've been out a couple times now. Prob put 60 or 70 miles on it. I cannot believe how well it rides and handles compared to before upgrades! I ride around grinning from ear to ear! Thanks again!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts