Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i bought an 84 camaro recently with a bone stock 2.8l v6 ive only had it for a month or so and it ran great when i first got it and up untill a week or two ago. it hasnt been driven except in my quarter mile driveway since ive owned it.ran for about an hour thirty mins total running time jst messing with it in the first week, the oil had gas in it so i changed it.after it still ran fine then i parked it in my shed while i was doing a little body touchup it was in there about 6 days then i started it one day to get another vehicle in ther it started hard but did then cleared out . that night parked it back in ther and shut it down two days later really didnt want to start at all and hasnt since .then i first checked the plugs and cleaned them,checked wires and cap and rotor and cleaned the prongs inside cap and on rotor all fairly new /nice ive sprayed the carburator clean some checked for fuel into carb seems to be getting a nice stream when throttled. choke allways wants to be closed. had a weak orange spark so i replaced the coil today hoping it would start but it didnt looked over the vaccum its all same as it was i dont know wat else to do possibly change the modular in the distributer any help please.....///...//...:(

1 - 1 of 1 Posts