Team Camaro Tech banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
456 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
I just installed a 10,000 pounb two posts car lift from complete hydraulic of Franklin, IN. This sells for $1750 plus tax. I picked it up and setup myself. It works great!

http://www.completehydraulic.com

·
Registered
3,222 Posts
Are you guys installing these lifts indoors or in your driveway? I want to put one in my driveway and have been curious if they are weatherproof. My brother has 4 of them in his shop, and knows a place in Oklahoma City that sells them used.

·
Registered
6,106 Posts
Are you guys installing these lifts indoors or in your driveway? I want to put one in my driveway and have been curious if they are weatherproof. My brother has 4 of them in his shop, and knows a place in Oklahoma City that sells them used.
I just bought a two post lift and they don't recommend mounting it on blacktop so if thats the type of driveway you have don't do it cuz the anchor bolts will pull out if the car isn't balanced well.
A four post should be a safer bet for a driveway.

·
Premium Member
4,288 Posts
My neighbor is selling a Rotary brand two post car lift. Does anyone have any knowledge of this brand and its approximate value. any info would be appreciated.
Rotary lifts are the best out there.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts