Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Retired
26,594 Posts
David didn't know what was going on as I shared you told me you wern't coming back with the moderators. The post you placed addressed to Tom was very weird since all you said is "Back on the board." Nothing really wrong but not really something that has anything to do with anything... Tom doesn't publish his e-mail but you can click on the mail icon in any post by him and send him e-mail through the site... that would be a better way to get in touch with him...

Brian - I'm glad you and Mike both reached an agreement with Al!!

·
10,142 Posts
I deleted it.
Your post contained no question or comment on brakes or suspension.
If you'd like to announce you "are back" try the bench racing section.
I didn't know you were gone in the first place!
David

·
Registered
2,069 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Dennis,
I had no plans of returning, but Al sent me an e-mail, and explained a few things.
I figure that i would let tom know that i was back on the forums, and i was trying to stay away from "performance".
Right now i dont know what exactly is the correct way to go about it, but i'll do my best to just stay cool.

David,
Sorry for getting you involved in all this, figured tom would read that in this forum, so i posted it here.
My next post on this will be about suspensions!
Promise.

·
Premium Member
4,817 Posts
Glad it worked out, Brian. All's well that ends well!

·
10,142 Posts
chicane,
If you are reading this, please contact CNC by E-Mail and you guys can communicate that way.

If there is something that fits the forum headings that won't start some kind of flame fest, it is more than welcome. That's what we are here for.

Although he hasn't said it here yet, CNC does not have your E-Mail address, and aparantly that is what this mess is all about.

David

1 - 9 of 9 Posts