Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
can anyone tell me how many bolts hold the fuelrail on, on my 95 3.4ltr,and is it a case of undoin bolts and lifting rail out or does the plenium chamber have to come out too.it seems i have a fuel leak and i think it is coming from injector seal,is this a common problem.any advice would be gratefully recieved guys,:D

·
Registered
8 Posts
If you have/had a dirty fuel tank and tend to run the fuel low before filling up then perhaps something in the fuel has damaged the seal ? Or perhaps an additive ? Or perhaps if it was removed for a previous repair it got damaged being put back ? I don't think it can be called a common problem. Seals are only rubber and so have a finite life.

I've only had to replace an injector seal once in my life and that was because of a shoddy engine rebuild job done by Bauer Millett (UK cowboys).

I'm sorry I can't help with the bolts question, I've never removed the fuel rail from a 3.4 but if you need any info from the Haynes manual I might be able to scan and email it to you.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks panda i`m gonna give it go at replacing seal myself,i dont mind paying for a job doin,but i hate been ripped off,

1 - 3 of 3 Posts