Team Camaro Tech banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im driving a 3.8L V6 2012 Camaro and was wondering what I should be looking for with turbo chargers. I contacted the dealership and they do not have anything on records for any, but i do know you can do it for the 3.8L model. I'm looking to do 2 Turbo chargers and wondering what kind i need and such. Any feedback would be awesome! Thanks.

·
Premium Member
13,705 Posts
Check out what Jay Leno did ...
Jay, or anyone at Big Dog, had very little (as in nothing :p) to do with the construction of that engine or the car - other than turning the key once it was backed off the truck for him ... ;)
It is the 2nd of the test mules And he was picked to 'test' it in SoCal area :cool: - the added publicity surely had nothing to do with that ...
They just hadn't made a decision to announce the RPO yet, so needed a cover to have/show the vehicle at SEMA.

The new Caddy lines will receive the RPO-LF3 this year, look for it to appear in the CAMARO and others next :yes:
This includes many of the front-drive models.
At over 400HP it should be hoot, and it keeps the CAFE numbers where they need to be so GM can still build other great high performance optioned vehicles.

Very :cool: engine technology :beers:
And the new 8-speed to go with it should be pretty nice also :D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts